Renew the charter for packs, troops, teams, crews, and ships
A representative of each unit can now complete the paperwork for renewing a charter
online. From Internet Rechartering, you can indicate returning members, add new members,
and update information for an individual or the chartered organization.
How to Use
Roundtables will feature training on Internet Rechartering.
Pathfinder - November Roundtable
Nottawa Trails - December Roundtable
Wabano - December Roundtable
Newo - January Roundtable
Each unit must select an adult to be its renewal processor; this adult must attend
the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about how Internet
Rechartering works can take the interactive Internet Rechartering tutorial and
view the help.
To renew a charter online:
- Sixty days before your unit's expiration date, select a renewal processor.
- The renewal processor attends the appropriate Roundtable to receive training and the
unit access code.
- Sixty to 45 days before the unit's expiration date, the renewal processor clicks
Recharter Now and begins the process.
- When the online process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed
charter renewal application.
- The unit leader and the chartered organization representative sign the charter renewal
application. Bring the application along with the material you received in your recharter
packet (such as the Quality Unit application), and all appropriate fees to your district's
charter turn-in meeting, or to your local Service Center.
Charter Due Dates: Please note that the charters are due earlier than in the past. This
is so there is enough time to process the charters. Please make sure your Webelos are
registered somewhere when the rechartering takes place. It might be easier to have them register
with the troops they are planning to join. Crossovers can take place in December.
Pathfinder - December
Nottawa Trails - January
Wabano - January
Newo - February